As a Payroll Administrator / Accountant at IO Interactive you're playing a central role as part of our Finance, HR and Operations team in Sweden. To fill this unique role we're looking for someone driven and energetic to join us part time (50 - 60%) in our growing studio in Malmö. Collectively as an operations team our main goal is to pave the way for our developers to focus on what they do best - making impactful games! Your main task will be to manage our employee compensation and benefits process together with our finance team for more a group of international game developers. We handle all payroll in-house which allows you to implement new strategies, best practices and respond to the company’s needs quickly and with agility. Our finance team is currently a team of five who all have various experience with finance and accounting so you can be sure to both learn and have an impact on the team yourself!
You will be responsible for the payroll administration for our Swedish employees; which means you will be the superuser for our salary administration system AGDA for our Swedish entity and you will have close collaboration with HR on all related employee matters.
What you will do:
Who you are:
- Ensure the correct salary, on time, to all employees.
- Provide high quality service to all our stakeholders.
- Key driver and main point of contact on our salary administration system AGDA including onboarding and training new employees.
- Develop and strengthen the use of AGDA including developing and maintaining training material etc.
- Support the monthly payroll process e.g. handle telephone calls and mails from employees regarding their salary, pension, taxes, vacation and absence.
- You will be the key contact person for employees regarding pension and the contact person for Söderberg & Partners.
- Work closely together with the Finance Team and support the monthly payroll booking in the finance system and payroll reconciliation
- Various account reconciliations for Swedish entity while working closely with the senior financial accountant in Finance Team.
Who we are:
- An accountant or hold a similar degree in finance and accounting.
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- You have solid experience in payroll and have a deep understanding of Swedish payroll rules and regulations and payroll taxation
- A team player with a keen eye on details and takes a structured approach to the tasks
A team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with over 30 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen, Barcelona and Malmö studios. We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same.
The position is open in our studio in Malmö. We welcome candidates from all over the world and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please submit your application in English.